Corvus alloy wheel sealant is a water based hydrophobic barrier spray sealant that can be used on all types of alloy wheels, including; anodized, diamond cut and powder coated.
Your vehicle’s wheels are some of the most abused (and expensive) parts of the vehicle and they take the brunt of all weather conditions, pot holes, traffic film and fallout.
Corvus alloy wheel sealant spray creates a chemically bonded shield that binds to your wheels surface and helps to protect them from dirt and break dust build up. Corvus helps keeps those nice expensive Rotiform and BBS wheels looking new and worth the few grand you told your partner they didn’t cost (shhh don’t worry we won’t grass).
Road grime may build up over time however a quick blast with some water and they will clean right off.
How to use:
- Clean wheels using Nebula Fallout Remover to remove brake dust.
- Ensure wheels are clean and free of brake dust, and dry before application.
- Spray Corvus directly on to wheel surface.
- Spread around using a clean, dry microfibre cloth.
- Allow to cure for up to 5 minutes.
- Buff using a clean microfibre cloth.
Do NOT apply to break discs.
Check out our reviews on TrustPilot