Moonlight is a highly hydrophobic car window glass sealant and protector. Developed to be able to withstand the worst weather conditions including, snow and ice, acid rain and extreme heat. Moonlight forms a permanent chemical bond to your vehicles glass leaving behind a nano shield that will last months in one application.
Using Moonlight glass sealant makes driving in the rain an ease at approx. 40 mph you may not even need your wipers at all, watch the water roll off your glass and mirrors with ease.
Safe to use on glass, acrylic, bike visors and goggles, Moonlight will create a clear and long lasting shield against rain without leaving behind streaks or haziness. Not only is Moonlight a car window glass sealant but also suitable for use in the home too, shower screens and bathroom mirrors are easier to clean and Moonlight even helps prevent limescale buildup.
How to use:
- Fully prepare your glass by clay barring to remove any old coatings.
- Clean your glass with Luna glass cleaner.
- Spray Moonlight Glass Sealant onto a clean, dry microfibre cloth and apply to your vehicle’s glass in a cross-hatch pattern.
- Apply a small amount to your vehicle’s wiper blades to avoid judder.
- Allow up to 5 minutes for the sealant to bond with the surface.
- Buff off using another clean microfibre. You can remove any excess with Luna.
Do NOT apply in direct sunlight.
Check out our reviews on TrustPilot